The common denominator is an interest in and activities within health care and life sciences with a focus on biomarkers, personalised medicine, drug development, information-communication-technology (ICT) and user involvement.
The objective is to share knowledge, get inspired and potentially establish new relationships and collaborations between and with exhibitors and visitors.
Please join and enjoy
- up to 70 exhibitors displaying their specific project or company
- two keynotes held by Ruth Frikke-Schmidt, Rigshospitalet and Birgitte Søgaard, Lundbeck
- an ICT workshop held by DTU compute
- presentations by GTS Institute Bioneer in the coffee corner
- free entrance for everybody
- free catering for exhibitors and all registered visitors
Venue address: Thorvaldsensvej 40, 1871 Frederiksberg C.