About the assignment
We offer an inspiring job in a stimulating and international work environment. You will be part of a new team, building a new function integrated with the successful existing structures of the SciLifeLab External Relations Office, MAX IV Industrial Relations Team and ESS Host State Relations group. MAX IV and ESS are located in the northern part of Lund city with nature just outside the doorstep. SciLifeLab has its main site in Stockholm at Campus Solna. The site location for this position in Lund will be at MAX IV and in Science Village, situated between MAX IV and ESS. The position will include some travel.
Working within the project you will support a growing industrial user community and healthcare sector outreach to a broader user group within the life science field.
Your tasks will include:
- Development, coordination and project management of the InfraLife project, ensuring timely delivery of milestones
- Work with national and international stakeholders in life science and healthcare around MAX IV, ESS and SciLifeLab, establishing sustainable and long-term partnerships and networks
- Creating structures to enable industry and healthcare access to the facilities and the available advanced methods
- Starting initiatives and organising educational and outreach activities toward the life science industry and healthcare sector, including thematic challenge driven multi-stakeholder workshops
- Functioning as a link between the project partners to increase knowledge and share best practices
- Generating communications content and activities related to InfraLife
- Acting as the InfraLife representative at external meetings and events that can be both scientific and strategic in nature
- Work to acquire additional funding for collaboration between InfraLife and other stakeholders
Read more about the role and apply here.