SwedenBIO cares about your personal integrity and that you should feel safe when you submit personal data to us. We therefore respect and protect your personal data in accordance with applicable legislation, internal policies and procedures.
SwedenBIO is responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in accordance with current legislation.The data controller is SwedenBIO Service AB, org. no. 556644-6398, Wallingatan 24, 111 24 Stockholm.
Why do we use your personal data?
SwedenBIO collects and processes personal data about you so that you can subscribe to our newsletter, receive other types of information related to SwedenBIO’s activities, register for our activities and events and contact us for service and information.
The purpose of processing your personal data is to
- To fulfill our commitments to you as a member or stakeholder, such as organizing events, invoicing members, etc.
- Enabling member services
- Provide you with relevant information and customized offers by email and on swedenbio.se
- Provide input for analysis, surveys, statistics and industry development.
- Comply with applicable legislation, such as the Accounting Act.
In addition, SwedenBIO processes personal data of members of the association SwedenBIO with the purpose of:
- Setting up and managing your company’s membership in SwedenBIO
- Enable communication and industry-relevant offers, marketing and invitations by phone, email and text message.
What personal data do we process about you?
SwedenBIO collects and processes the following personal data about you as a customer:
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- organizational affiliation.
- Title of post
- Participation in events, affiliation to working and focus groups.
- We may also collect and update your address details via a third-party service.
- You can update your personal data yourself by contacting us at email@example.com or by letter to SwedenBIO, Wallingatan 24, 111 24 Stockholm.
How long do we keep your data?
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected. They are also kept for the time required by applicable law, such as the Accounting Act.
Personal data about you as an employee of one of our member companies is kept for as long as the company is a member or you ask us to delete the data.
If you no longer wish to receive information from SwedenBIO, you can unsubscribe from mailings. A specific unsubscribe link is included in each mailing.
Who has access to your personal data?
At SwedenBIO, we handle your personal data according to specific security measures to protect it. We process only the information that is needed and only the people who need it process it.
SwedenBIO never resells your personal data.
You have the right to request free of charge, once a year, access to your personal data processed by SwedenBIO. A request for a register extract must be signed in writing and sent to: SwedenBIO Service AB, Att: Data Protection Officer, Wallingatan 24, 111 24 Stockholm.
In the register extract, you have the right to receive information on what personal data is being processed, where it was obtained, the purposes of the processing and to whom the information is disclosed.
Rectification of your personal data
If the personal data registered about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request that it be rectified, erased or completed. SwedenBIO will comply with your request to the extent consistent with applicable law, unless legal requirements prevent us from promptly deleting your personal data.