IP workshop from a strategic and commercial perspective, 60 minutes
Objective: To identify, from a commercial IP perspective, relevant activities that can strengthen the company’s competitiveness and expand its business.
- Brief presentation of AWA’s view on commercial IP strategy
- Current situation analysis: A comprehensive review of the company’s offering, revenue streams, business situation and exploitation strategy. Commercial and internal pain points
- Recommendations and next steps
It is important that the workshop is conducted with individuals who have overall responsibility for the company and its business. We will ask a number of questions and hold an open discussion to identify key aspects and issues.
Current situation analysis – typical issues:
- What are the main commercial drivers of your business?
- What is the company’s current and future differentiation?
- What revenue streams does the company have today, what do you see in the future?
- Does the company have a well-developed plan to protect revenue streams?
- What know-how and technology base does the company have? Is there a common understanding of this in the company (what it is and its value)?
- How well does it align with the commercial drivers and your business and technology roadmap?
- What is the level of development of the company’s technology, how is it monitored over time?
- Who in the company has what know-how? Risks?
- How could your know-how be used in new offers and business models?
Recommendations and next steps – typical activities:
- Activities to build value via IP towards competitors, investors, customers, partners, etc.
- “WHY, WHAT, HOW”
- Activities to create a concrete link between company know-how and the R&D roadmap, commercial offers and business models.
- Structured review of the company’s know-how and structure to understand and manage it over time – between all parts of the company.
Book an IP workshop by calling/emailing one of the following people at AWA:
Lina Dahlgren firstname.lastname@example.org 072 402 64 66
Johanna Bergh email@example.com 073 428 05 00
Martin Jansson firstname.lastname@example.org 070 643 52 64