In this session, we will cover a number of basic questions to prepare for and realize contacts with international licensees:
- Creating interest among global licensees – what does big pharma look for?
- How to succeed in a virtual negotiation?
- What factors influence the content of key contractual provisions?
- Are the contractual conditions different from licensing in Sweden and is the contract written differently?
- What happens if cooperation does not work?
- Trends in licensing
Speakers are Per Hedman and Anders Burén from Lindahl and special guest is Kay Brickmann, Business Development Director, CVMD Licensing, at AstraZeneca.
Kay will highlight, among other things, what is of interest to “big pharma” when evaluating licensing opportunities and how a global company handles contacts with companies from different countries and cultures.