Review of available national registers, how they can and may be used, different possible project arrangements with different partners. The course also includes exercises with practical hands-on advice for planning a register study.
- National quality registers
- SCB’s register
- Register of the National Board of Health and Welfare
- Metadata tools for planning registry research
- Legal possibilities for register research
- Quality assurance of register data
- Research on merged data from different registers
- Randomized registry studies
- Patient engagement and research on patient-reported measures
- Register research in collaboration with the pharmaceutical industry
- Exercises with practical hands-on advice for planning a registry study
Read more and register here.