Sweden is repeatedly ranked as one of the most innovative countries in the world but lags behind when it comes to actually implementing innovations in healthcare. The panel discussion will highlight the panelists’ perspectives on: why implementation is important, its challenges, bottlenecks and success factors!
The panel discussion will be moderated by Shadi Abbas, Managing Director at Sirona.
The panel will consist of
- Anna Nordin Lundqvist, Head of Education and Innovation Center, Södersjukhuset.
- Olof Hillborg, Head of DS Innovation, Danderyd hospital
- Ylva Ryngebo, CEO, Medical Innovation Design
- Andreas Scheutz, Director of Research and Innovation, Region Uppsala.
- Penilla Gunther, Founder & Program Director, FOKUS Patient
- Jessica Martinsson, CEO & Director General, SwedenBio
- .. And more names may be presented