On 29 November, the EU SME Support Office (in collaboration with Swerea and SwedenBIO) is organizing a half-day free workshop aimed at SMEs that are in the process of moving from idea to application.
– The focus of the writing workshop is on putting the innovation idea in context and making sure you communicate your entire idea as optimally as possible.
– We go through the entire application process, from idea to final application, because a good and well-written application increases the chance of funding.
– You should be in the process of submitting an SME Instrument application in spring 2017 to get the most out of the workshop.
– We will also briefly discuss travel grants and Eurostars and allow time for questions.
– The writing workshop is in workshop format, which means time for exercises linked to your own project idea.
Briefly about the SME Instrument – purpose and background
The work process from idea to finished application; Impact, Excellence, Implementation
Lunch with networking opportunities
TIME & PLACE
Workshop: 10:00-14:00, coffee served from 09:45
Address: SwedenBIO’s office at Wallingatan 24 in Stockholm.
Registration is made to Sara Gunnerås: email@example.com
Enter: Your name, company, SME instrument you plan to apply for (SMEInst-01 to SMEInst-13).
Register by November 23. The number of seats is limited.
We offer a light lunch and coffee during the day.
A warm welcome!