The Swedish-American Life Tech Forum is a unique event due not only to SACC NE’s intimate connections within the Boston and Cambridge Life Science communities, but also our strong desire to fuel growth, innovation, and accelerate trade.
The Forum will offer exposure, networking opportunities, and provide unique expert insights and guidance on topics such as:
- Tools for successful forays into the U.S. market, including go-to-market strategies and guidance on how to navigate U.S. market entry
- Expert insights from entrepreneurs and founders in the life science and med-tech markets
- Guidance on establishing a presence in the U.S. via a variety of distributor, subsidiary, merger model options
- Intimate access to the Boston and Cambridge science communities
- Assistance with sourcing Massachusetts government-based resources for non-American Life Tech companies
- Expert guidance on the U.S. legal environment including IP validation, immigration matters, etc.
- U.S. regulatory environment guidance, FDA procedures and practices.
- Insights and connections for acquiring and funding venture capital, angel, crowdfunding, and corporate structure models